Welcome to the Allergy Center of Connecticut.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time. We look forward to seeing you.
Here is a list of items that may help with your first visit.
1. Please fill out new patient form (pdf) on prior to the visit. Please bring your insurance card and identification.
2. Bring any previous allergy tests, allergy shot records, x-rays, CT scans, or other relevant medical records will provide valuable information. Bring along fresh samples if a fruit or vegetable allergy is suspected.
3. If possible, stop antihistamine medications 3 days prior to your visit. Do not stop asthma medications. Do not stop anti-histamine medications if needed to control current symptoms (i.e. hives). Examples include …
- Allegra (fexofenadine)
- Astepro (azelastine)
- Atarax (hydroxyzine)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Claritin (loratadine)
- Pataday (olopatadine)
- Patanase (olopatadine)
- Xyzal (levocetirizine)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
4. Prepare a list of questions and concerns.
5. No perfumes or any type of fragrance should be worn.