Text “allergyct” to (203) 580-6850 for further updates.
– Limited hours:
+ Norwalk: Tuesday, Friday
+ Shelton: Monday, Thursday
– Allergy shots may be spaced to EVERY 4 WEEKS; given by APPOINTMENT ONLY
– Office visit for biologics (ie Xolair, Dupixent) and emergencies only.
– TELEHEALTH visits and at home allergy treatments available.
The Allergy Center of Connecticut remains committed to providing quality care while protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you are sick with fever or cough, please stay home and cancel your appointment. Same day cancellation fees will NOT be charged to your account. We are happy to reschedule your appointment or set up an online Telehealth visit.
- Immunodeficiency and asthma patients are encouraged to schedule a Telehealth visit to to review and update their care plans.
- Moving forward, ALLERGY SHOTS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Allergy shot patients on a weekly build-up are encouraged to space shots to every 2-4 weeks. Alternatively, allergy drops are an option for patients unable to come to the office for a prolonged period of time.
The allergy season has come to Connecticut. We remain available to help. Please contact our office with any questions or concerns.